Kaun Banega Crorepati is an easy shortcut to earn a big amount of money & increase your knowledge. In this season 2014, Sony TV has launched KBC with wining amount 7 crore. Internet is a big source of questions preparation. So Moviesthisfriday.com makes a collection of some important quiz of questions & answers for new season of Kaun Banega Crorepati 2014 preparation.
- Kaun Banega Crorepati is small TV screen reality & game program which has presented by Sony Televison.
- It is based on the quiz of general knowledge questions of India & world.
- Big B Amitabh Bachchan hosted the game show KBC on Sony Television first time. After that, he has hosted more 3 season of KBC. Now, KBC 2014 is also being hosted by Big B.
- In India, billions of people try to get entry in KBC serial by message service & though Sony TV official website log on. Their efforts to get an opportunity in Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) can be successful with a serious preparation & collect knowledge of surrounding related to India & world.
Winners of the last sesons said that a better knowledge & your capabilities can change your life to win Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) reality show.
We are trying to provide some questions of KBC which are based on current events & Indian History which preparation give you a confidence on “Hot Seat” of Kaun Banega Crorepati. Keep visiting for more KBC questions for your preparation.
Quiz Questions & Answer:
1. If you are ‘Awwal’ in a competiton what position would you get?
2. What can you hear when a bell rings in a vaccum?
A. Loud Sound
B. Usual Sound
C. No Sound
D. Vibrating Sound
Answer: No Sound
3. Which of these is the highest gallantry award given by the Indian Government?
A. Shaurya Chakra
B. Mahavir Chakra
C. Param Vir Chakra
D. Kirti Chakra
Answer: Param Vir Chakra
4. Which of these sounds would you associate with the heart?
A. Tring Tring
B. Tap Tap
C. Click Click
D. Dhak Dhak
Answer: Dhak Dhak
5. In the Ramayana, Which demon impersonated Rama’s voice, screaming, “Lakshman! Help me”?
6. Which of these gods is also known as ‘Pawansut’ ?
7. The scheme for rural employment NREGA has been named after which leader?
A. Mahatma Gandhi
B. Rajiv Gandhi
C. Jawahar Lal Nehru
D. Indira Gandhi
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi
8. Who is the only me of the 15th Lok Sabha to get elected to the House unopposed?
A. Agatha Sagma
B. Dimple Yadav
D. H. K. Badal
Answer: Dimple Yadav
9. In which state Manesar is there?
10. Whom among these spent his life in imprisonment in Pakistan from 1990 to 2013?
A. Sarabjit Singh
B. Gopal Das
C. Kashmir Singh
D. Ram Das
Answer: Sarabjit Singh
Dear visitors, it is the first set of Kaun Banega Crorepati questions for your preparation. We hope that you got the knowledge about KBC questions. Keep touch with us for next set of questions. & follow us on FB & Twitter.